From the BBA:
Part 2: Dilligence
Exploring the Diligence Phase of a Commercial Real Estate Transaction is the second part of our four-part series. The panelists will cover the following topics:
• Physical Assessment: working with third party consultants (surveyors, engineers, environmental analysts).
• Title & Survey: a rundown of key issues, necessary for every junior associate!
• Design: overview of site plans and procedure and architectural contracts.
• Permitting: How to analyze current zoning and give advice on required permits.
• Financing Diligence: What will the lender want to know?