Join panelists at the BBA as they discuss how to put together an effective and persuasive motion for summary judgment. Topics covered will include:
- Deciding whether to move for summary judgment;
- Partial v. complete motions for summary judgment;
- What does (and does not) have to be included in the statement of facts;
- The winning brief;
- Effective oral argument strategies; and
- Top summary judgment decisions in the past year.
Attendance is free for members, $100 for nonmembers. The speakers will be Hon. Janet L. Sanders (Mass. Super.), Mark S. Furman of Tarlow, Breed, Hart & Rodgers, PC, and Justin J. Wolosz of Choate Hall & Stewart LLP.