From the BBA:
Join our panelists to learn:
- The difference between auditors and forensic accountants
- The basic attributes of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) and valuable information that can be found in the footnotes.
- The importance of understanding financial statements, what they are, the relevance, how to read them, key metrics and various ways in which they can be analyzed them.
- Important metrics/considerations for damage analysis (business income losses, lost profits, post-closing disputes etc.)
- Potential red flags for fraud