From the BBA:
This program will address discovery disputes, how to avoid them and how to convince the Court to give you what you need – whether it is an order compelling discovery or a protective order. The program will also discuss how to effectively apply for relief, and strategies on how to elicit information from difficult opponents.
Panelist(s) will cover:
- How to avoid discovery disputes with well-crafted Rule 34, Rule 33 and Rule 45 discovery requests;
- Mandatory Superior Court Rule 9C conferences – how to negotiate and deal with opposing counsel;
- How to handle third-party objections, motions to compel and / or motions for protective orders;
- Burdensomeness and e-discovery disputes;
- Effective discovery motions;
- How to handle attorney-client privilege issues; in camera review; and the inadvertent production of privileged information.