The Boston Associates' Networking Group (BANG) is designed to bring together associates from different small- and medium-sized law firms, as well as in-house legal departments. Through the group, we seek to support one-another, to explore opportunities for both professional and personal development, and to discuss the various issues that often arise in practice.
What We seek to achieve
- Connect attorneys with overlapping practices to discuss substantive legal issues.
- Support one another in efforts to develop areas of legal expertise.
- Explore opportunities for business development.
- Bolster our presence in the Greater Boston legal community, as a group and as individuals.
- Discuss various issues that arise in the practice of law and brainstorm practical solutions to everyday problems.
- Give back to the community through charity work.
2016: A Year in Review
In 2016, BANG:
- Expanded its membership to six times its original size
- Connected over 50 attorneys
- Held 12 informative lunches
- Visited 9 Boston law firms
- Saw 1/3 membership become Super Lawyers' "Rising Stars"
- Facilitated successful client referrals
- Co-hosted informative and networking events with various Boston-based professional and social organizations
- Hosted various practical skills trainings
- Attended one Red Sox game!